Nov 30, 2010

#216 - "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" by C. S. Lewis


Title: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Author: C. S. Lewis
Series: The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 3

Summary:
Lucy and Edmund, with their odious cousin Eustace, journey on board the gallant ship Dawn Treader to the Eastern Seas in search of the seven lost friends of King Caspian the Ninth. On this extraordinary voyage of discovery they encounter a dragon, a sea serpent, a band of invisible people, a magician, and also the great Aslan himself, who makes them a very special promise.
 
My rating: 4 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I liked this one a lot! Although the first few chapters were a little boring to me, after that it became much better & really funny! My favorite character was definitely Eustace! Although he was one spoiled little brat, he cracked me up. I'm glad that the next book is with him, so I'm looking forward to reading it! Really fun children's book & I recommend it! I'm also looking forward to the movie.
 
Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment