Sep 15, 2013

Top 5 Sundays: Popular Book Series I Wanna Try!


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
This week's theme is Popular Book Series I Wanna Try.
You can join HERE!

So, My List of Popular Book Series I Wanna Try are:


Mercedes Thompson  by Patricia Briggs



October Daye by Seanan McGuire

Rosemary and RueA Local HabitationAn Artificial NightLate EclipsesOne Salt SeaAshes of Honor


Sirantha Jax by Ann Aguirre



Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne



Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill

Some Girls BiteFriday Night BitesTwice BittenHard Bitten
Drink DeepBiting ColdHouse RulesBiting Bad


The Dark Tower by Stephen King

6 comments:

  1. Oh read the Dark Tower series!! It is the best of Stephen King's writings, in my opinion :)

    I have NEVER heard of any of the other series but they look really good!

    I look forward to seeing you around my blog,

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've wanted to read them for years, but I never seem to get around to reading them.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. OMG! so many of my favorites!!!!

    Mercy Thompson! October Daye! Sitantha Jax! Chicagoland!

    Awesome series!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :D I just never seem to get around to reading them, I get distracted by other books, hopefully I'll get to them finally some time in the near future :)

      Delete
  3. I'm planning to start The Dark Tower series too!

    ReplyDelete