Sep 1, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... The Spindlers!

 
Sundays In Bed With... is a weekly meme hosted by Kate @ Midnight Book Girl.
 
What book has been in your bed this morning or which book you wish you had time to read today?
 
To join this meme, go HERE.
 

  

Ok, so today the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon started, and my first read for it is Lauren Oliver's The Spindlers. I'm still at the beginning (I've read only 4 chapters so far), but it seems like a cute fantasy fairy-tale-like book, and I like it so far. Actually, I'm reading it online, it's available for free for a limited time, so if you'd like, you can check it out HERE. Also, I have to mention that I'm in love with the art of Iacopo Bruno - all of his illustrations & book covers I've seen & read so far are absolutely amazing, and most of all - perfect for the books they are for.


How about you?

What are you reading this Sunday?

Leave me your links?

1 comment:

  1. I had a copy of this from the library some time ago but never got around to reading it. I want to read it with my kids, though...someday! :)

    Bree @ Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete