May 15, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #116: This Strange and Familiar Place by Rachel Carter!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
 
This Strange and Familiar Place
(The Montauk Project, #2)
by
Rachel Carter

Publication date:
July 2nd, 2013
 


These are the things of which Lydia is now certain: 
The Montauk Project has been experimenting with time travel for years. 
The Project’s subjects are “recruits” from across time. Recruits like Wes, Lydia’s ally, friend, and love. 
The Project is now responsible for the disappearance of two members of her family....
And they’re coming for Lydia next.

The heart-pounding sequel to So Close to You explores the sacrifices we make to save the people we love — and what happens after you change the future.




What are you waiting for this week?
 
Leave me your WoW links!

9 comments:

  1. I've seen the first book in this series but still haven't read it. I hope you'll get to read it soon.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard about this one before, I will have to check out your review for book #1. ;)
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice read, it started slow, but I warmed up to it, I loved the ending, so I can't wait to read the sequel :)

      Delete
  3. Nice! Seen this one around lately, but haven't read it! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about the first book, but I haven't picked it up. I love the cover. I'm in love with her hair! Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete