May 27, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #110

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week! 
 

What did I read last week?


Last week wasn't a good reading week for me. I don't know why, I think that I might be over YA, although I hope that's not the case. And it's not like I've been reading a lot of YA lately, I've been reading mostly adult, but it is what it is. And I don't think it has anything to do with my current YA read, it just happened now. So, this week I started Black City by Elizabeth Richards, and I started re-reading Embers by Laura Bickle, but I haven't finished anything.

What I'll be reading this week?


This week I'll finish Embers by Laura Bickle (I'm almost done re-reading it) & then I'll probably read the sequel Sparks. I'm also planning to finish Black City, because in a mood or not, I should finish it until Friday for a read-along. 

So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

10 comments:

  1. I wish this week is a better reading week for you! I've been in a reading funk during most of May. I had only finished two books the whole month until last weekend, when I read two books from start-to-finish. It felt great to finally finish something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm glad you're over your reading slump, I hate those.

      Delete
  2. Nice! I liked Black City! Also have Bickle's books in my TBR mountain. Hope to get to them someday!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black City looks good, but I remember hearing mixed reviews. I'm currently reading The Colossus Rises by Peter Lerangis, which reminds me of the Percy Jackson series.

    The Monster Report

    Check out what I finished and got this past week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can see why it gets mixed reviews, I'm not really a fan :(

      I'll have to check it out, I loved the Percy Jackson series :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Kristen!

      Delete
  4. I honestly don't really know what Black City is about, but I've wanted to read it ever since its cover was revealed. Hope you enjoy it and rediscover your love for YA! Sometimes I find myself wanting to read more NA these days (or something more "mature"), but after I get it out of my system, I return to YA with tons of love.

    ~Gabbi
    My Monday post!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I actually read both YA & adult, even MG, I've always have, and it's not a reading slump, because I want to read non-YA books, I guess I'll just stay away from them for a while until I (hopefully) get in the mood again :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. The titles make the books look powerful. I'm reading The Host and Anna Karenina.

    ReplyDelete