May 13, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #108

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 

What did I read last week?



I totally strayed from my planned reading list last week, I only sticked to & finished Mr. Monster. I also read Tempting Cameron, It Had To Be You & Lover Be Mine, as well as 2 novellas: Ten Reasons to Stay & Halfway There.


What I'll be reading this week?



As you probably know, this week it's the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon, and I'm participating, so no idea what I'll read. At the moment I'm reading The Summer I Became a Nerd & The Shadow of the Wind, and I'm also hoping to read I Don't Want to Kill You - the last book in the John Cleaver trilogy. But, I'm right in a middle of contemporary romance binge, so there's a good possibility I'll continue reading contemporary instead :)

So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

15 comments:

  1. I'm doing Bout of Books too! I love the John Cleaver series, Dan Wells is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors! Good luck with the reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often stray from what I plan to read. Still, it looks like you've read some interesting books and have some good ones for this week. I'm taking part of the read-a-thon, as well though I'm not entirely sure what I'll be reading either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Summer I became nerd and The Shadow of the Wind sound really good.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reading, enjoy the read a thon. I LOVED John Clever as a character, so want more :-) I thought it was a good ending to the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him, too :) Can't wait to read the final book :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I love the sexy covers for the books you read - and then that 1 "monster eyes" in the middle :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I didn't even notice that, I just posted them in the order I finished them :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I'm reading Armageddon in Retrospect by Kurt Vonnegut!

    S&R
    http://www.CattailDown.Typepad.com

    Follow us on Blog Lovin'!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7118895/cattail-down

    ReplyDelete
  8. DOES THE HAPPIEST DANCE EVER! Okay I'll actually be more happy when I see your review for it. I can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete