May 10, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Read-a-Thon!


So, it's almost that time again - time for another week-long Bout of Books Read-a-Thon - this time #BoutOfBooks 7.0! 

And of course I'm in ^_^ 

No idea how much time I will have for reading, but I'll do my best, I just can't pass on a read-a-thon ;) I'll try to squeeze in an hour or two every day, as well as join a twitter party & participate in mini challenges!

This time there are a little bit of changes, so to check them out, visit the post HERE

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.  
- From the Bout of Books team

To sign up, visit the post HERE!

2 comments:

  1. good luck, i'm participating too so i will come back to check your progress ( i didn't choose my books yet either)

    ReplyDelete