May 6, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #107

 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 

What did I read last week?



Last week first I started & finished Rachel Vincent's last Soul Screamers book: With All My Soul. After that I finished the previously started I Am Not A Serial Killer by Dan Wells, and after that I read Poison by Bridget Zinn, the prequel novella Blooded, as well as the 1st book in Amanda Calson's Jessica McClain series: Full Blooded. I loved all of these, so, it was a great reading week.



What I'll be reading this week?



This week I'm planning on continuing some series. I already started to read Hot Blooded - the 2nd book in the Jessica McClain series, as well as Mr. Monster - the 2nd book in the John Cleaver trilogy by Dan Wells, and I'm hoping to read the last book in the trilogy I Don't Want to Kill You after I finish Mr. Monster. I'm also hoping to finally read Rogue Oracle by Alayna Williams - the 2nd book in the Delphic Oracle duology. 

So, what are you reading this week? 

Leave me your links!

8 comments:

  1. I need to read With All My Soul soon.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get to it soon.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ooh awesome!! I looved how With all my Soul ended! Looove Amanda's books too!! And loved Rogue Oracle! Really wish that series would come back. For some reason I don't think it is.

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too :) And I love Amanda's books so far, the characters are awesome, as for Delphic Oracle, I asked the author, and she said she doesn't have plans for more books :( that's why I called it duology.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've had Full Blooded on my review shelf for ages and I keep hearing such good things about it. I really must pick it up soon.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get to it soon :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, I love the cover of the first book! Lovely post... Right now I'm reading Sweetly by Jackson Pearce - love it so far! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I still need to read that one - I love fairy tale re-tellings!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete