Dec 3, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday #175: The Captain's Bluestocking Mistress by Erica Ridley!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
        
 

The Captain's Bluestocking Mistress
(The Dukes of War, #2)
by
Erica Ridley

Publication date:
March 2nd, 2015
 

Captain Xavier Grey’s body is back amongst the Beau Monde, but his mind cannot break free from the horrors of war. His friends try to help him find peace. He knows he doesn’t deserve it. Just like he doesn't deserve the attentions of the sultry bluestocking intent on seducing him into bed...

Spinster Jane Downing wants off the shelf and into the arms of a hot-blooded man. Specifically, the dark and dangerous Captain Grey. She may not be destined to be his wife, but nothing will stop her from being his mistress. She could quote classical Greek by the age of four. How hard can it be to learn the language of love?
 
 
 
 
Erica Ridley's new series is quite adorable, fun & sweet, and I really like the characters I've met in both the prequel novella & the 1st book in the series (I loved both reads), and I can't wait for Xavier & Jane's story. I think it will be hilarious, sweet & adorable, too. A new fav series & fav author for me, and a series I know I'll read until its final book...
 
 
What are you waiting for this week?
  
Leave me your WoW links!

2 comments: