Dec 23, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Book Covers of 2014!

  
Top 10 of 2014 is a fun-filled yearly 5-day event we spend looking back at some of the best of all things books from 2014 and looking forward to those books in 2015 that we can’t wait for.

This event is hosted by Rachel @ Reading YA Rocks, Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads & Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader.

To join this event, sign up HERE!
 
  
Today's theme is Best Book Covers of 2014. The books must be released in 2014, though we don't have to have read them. And that's what I'll do, from these gorgeous book covers, I've actually read only 3!
 
 

Best Book Covers of 2014:


#10
 
 
 
#9

  

#8

 
 
#7

  

#6
 
 
 
#5

  

#4

  

#3

 
 
#2

  

#1

   

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for my Best Adult Books of 2014 list.
  
 
And what about you? 
What are your fav book covers of 2014?

10 comments:

  1. I've read just Cress on your list, but it didn't quite make my list. Great list. Here's my Best Covers of 2014post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Perilous Sea's cover is my favorite of 2014! I love it so much - even more gorgeous than that of The Burning Sky. Fabulous list!

    Happy holidays :)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one of my fav covers ever ^_^

      Thanks for stopping by, and happy holidays!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful covers they’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2014! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing in common! LOL But I almost included Cress and I do love The Perilous Sea cover!

    Best Book Covers of 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewwwww! Code Zero is creepy! But I do like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, yes, but it's cool creepy, I love it :D

      Thanks for stopping by, Mindy :D

      Delete