Dec 31, 2010

Challenge Wrap-Up: Take Another Chance Challenge 2010!


The Take Another Chance Challenge 2010 was hosted by Jenners @ Life...With Books.
There were 3 levels & I chose the Moderate Gamble level, for which I had to complete 6-12 challenges! 
I completed 8 challenges, so I finished the challenge! 
The list of the challenges I completed is below.
  1. Challenge 1: Read Your Doppelganger - My challenge post is HERE.
  2. Challenge 2: Blogroll Roulette - My challenge post is HERE.  
  3. Challenge 3: 100 Best Book - My challenge post is HERE.
  4. Challenge 4: Prize Winner Book - My challenge post is HERE.
  5. Challenge 5: Title Word Count - My challenge post is HERE.
  6. Challenge 6: Genre Switch-Up - My challenge post is HERE.
  7. Challenge 9: Same Word, Different Book - My challenge post is HERE.
  8. Challenge 12: Author Anthology Pick - My challenge post is HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment