Dec 30, 2010

#217 - "Pretend You Don't See Her" by Mary Higgins Clark


Title: Pretend You Don't See her
Author: Mary Higgins Clark

Summary:
Lacey Farrell, the heroine of Mary Higgins Clark's 15th novel, is having a bit of an identity crisis. While working as a real estate agent in New York, Lacey witnessed a client's murder, and now she's in hiding with a new name and a new life. But changing her identity doesn't completely remove Lacey from the web of danger and deceit that surrounds the crime; new clues keep popping up that suggest some kind of link between Lacey's family and the murder. Meanwhile, a new man comes into the heroine's life, further complicating an already murky situation. As any fan will tell you, Mary Higgins Clark never fails to deliver plot twists and turns that are as unexpected as they are thrilling.

My rating: 5 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
Of course I've heard that her books amazing, but until now I haven't read any of them. Now that I did, I have to admit that I completely agree that Mary Higgins Clark is the Queen of Suspense! I loved the book! The story was good, the characters lovable & it's one of the best suspense books I've read this year! I'll definitely read a lot more of her books & I highly recommend this book if you haven't read it!

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. I love her writing - I have not read this one yet - glad to hear that you liked it, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete