Dec 30, 2010

Take Another Chance Challenge 9: Same Word, Different Book!


Challenge 9: Same Word, Different Book (worth 2 entries)
Find two books that have the same word in the title. Read both books and write about them. (Worth 2 entries because you have to read two books).
Example: If you pick the word "Love," you could read any two books that both have Love in the title. To help you find books that have the same word, you could go to Amazon.com, type a word into the Search box and see what books come up with that word.

I read 2 books with the word Leviathan! Murder on the Leviathan by Boris Akunin (although my copy's title was only Leviathan, and that's the original title, too, but in English is translated as Murder on the Leviathan) and I read Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld! I loved both this books!  My review of Boris Akunin's Leviathan is HERE & my review of Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan is HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment