Sep 29, 2014

FrightFall Read-a-Thon: Start + Wrap Up!


The FrightFall Read-a-Thon is hosted by Michelle a.k.a The True Book Addict at her read-a-thon dedicated blog Seasons of Reading!
 
The read-a-thon starts on Monday, September 29th at midnight CST and ends on Sunday, October 5th at 11:59 pm CST.
   


For more info & to join the read-a-thon, visit the post HERE.
   

For me & my time zone, as always, that means it starts on Monday, September 29th at 7 am & ends on Monday, September 6th at 6:59 am.

    
 

On Twitter we (read-a-thoners) will use the hashtag #FrightFall.
  
To be honest, I have no idea what I'll read, though I'm hoping to read at least one of those translated popular thrillers that have been sitting on my shelf unread for a long, long time.

As always, I'll post my updates on this post as I read for the read-a-thon, and probably tweet now & then.


Wrap Up:


So, this read-a-thon didn't go as well as I hoped at first, because in the middle I couldn't get into any book. Probably I wasn't in the mood for the genres mystery, thriller of horror, but near the end of the read-a-thon, that changed, so I did read one horror & one ghostly paranormal mystery (loved the horror, didn't like the mystery). I also read one humorous children's book with monsters & one historical romance, and I loved both, so overall, it was a good read-a-thon.
 
 
Books I read for the read-a-thon: 
  


I couldn't make it to the Twitter Chat, it was too late for me. Or should I say it was too early? 4-5 am ;) Anyway, I knew that will probably be the case, so it was fine, and I wasn't around too much, so I probably still wouldn't have made it. Still, I had fun, and of course I'll participate again. These horror read-a-thons are the ones I haven't missed yet. 

So, thank you Michelle for hosting it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the readathon, whatever you decide to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I didn't stop by for your starting post. I don't know how I missed it! I hate it that you can't make the Twitter chats, but I've just stopped having multiple chats because no one ever shows up. *pout* lol Just kidding!

    I'm glad you were able to find your reading mojo and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I look forward to having you with us again at the next one!

    ReplyDelete