Sep 27, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon!


The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna @ The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, September 27th and Sunday, September 28th . Let’s get those reviews done!
 
I was actually hoping & planning to tackle the reviews I had piled up this weekend, so this review-a-thon was perfect to make me stick to my plans.
 

Reviews I plan to write & post or schedule are:


1. All's Fair in Love and Weddings by Christine S. Feldman
2. The Never War by D. J. MacHale
3. The Asylum for Fairy Tale Creatures by Sebastian Gregory
4. Aces Wild by Amanda Carlson
5. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick
6. One in a Million by Jill Shalvis
7. My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
8. Evernight by Kristen Callihan 


That's it! Good luck everyone!

Wrap Up:


Ok, so I didn't review all of them, but at least I reviewed half of them, and that was a success for me, especially because I've been participating in a read-a-thon, too! 

3 comments: