Sep 3, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday #163: The Sorcerer Heir by Cinda Williams Chima!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
         
 

The Sorcerer Heir
(The Heir Chronicles, #5)
by
Cinda Williams Chima

Publication date:
October 21st, 2014


The delicate peace between Wizards and the underguilds (Warriors, Seers, Enchanters, and Sorcerers) still holds by the thinnest of threads, but powerful forces inside and outside the guilds threaten to sever it completely. 

Emma and Jonah are at the center of it all. Brought together by their shared history, mutual attraction, and a belief in the magic of music, they now stand to be torn apart by new wounds and old betrayals. As they struggle to rebuild their trust in each other, Emma and Jonah must also find away to clear their names as the prime suspects in aseries of vicious murders. It seems more and more likely that the answers they need lie buried in the tragedies of the past. The question is whether they can survive long enough to unearth them.

Old friends and foes return as new threats arise in this stunning and revelatory conclusion to the beloved and bestselling Heir Chronicles series.
 
 
   
 
To say how much I'm dying to read The Sorcerer Heir would be an understatement. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy & see what will happen next with Emma, Jonah and everyone else. This is definitely my #1 most anticipated book this year. Even if Neil Gaiman was publishing a new full-length novel this year, The Sorcerer Heir still would've been my most anticipated book, and if you know me & how much I adore Neil Gaiman's books, then you know how much I want this book. Cinda Williams Chima is amazing author, and this is one of the few times I'm letting myself have high expectations about an upcoming book, but after her Seven Realms amazing finale, I'm pretty sure she'll deliver the finale her Heir Chronicles deserve.
 
 
What are you waiting for this week?
  
Leave me your WoW links!

16 comments:

  1. LOL I can only imagine how much you want to read this one as I know how much you love Neil :) I truly hope you'll get to read this one soon. It sounds really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I know, but that's how much I want it ^_^

      Delete
  2. Whoa, this cover looks incredible. I haven't read from this author yet but I hae some books on my tbr.

    My wow: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-winterkill-by-kate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cover is incredible, and I know the book wil be, too ^_^ I hope you'll enjoy Chima's books when you try them :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've not read this series yet, but I absolutely love her Seven Realms series. I need to start reading The Warrior Heir asap. I hope you'll like this one as well, and that cover is just amazing. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY for you being Seven Realms fan :)

      Anyway, her Seven Realms series is better then the Heir Chronicles, though her 4th Heir book is actually on the level of Seven Realms, probably because it was written after them ;)

      Still, I adore the Heir Chronicles, too, and I hope you will, too :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this author or read this series, but it looks real good.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! This is a new to me series! Awesome cover though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is awesome, and the inside should be awesome, too ;)

      Delete
  6. I haven't even heard of this one! I love the cover!! It does sound really good :) Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I'm always happy to spread the love for my favs. If you enjoy fantasy books, I highly recommend them.

      Thanks stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, I love the cover! I haven't come across this series before, but it sounds amazing! Just added the first book to my TBR, thanks for sharing it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series, it looks good!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by & following, Missie :)

      Delete