Sep 8, 2014

September is for Sequels Challenge!


The September is for Sequels Challenge is hosted by Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature.

The goal of this challenge is to read sequels.

I actually came across this challenge only yesterday, and even though I'm late, I knew I had to sign up.
 
I'm really behind on my series, especially when it comes to 2014 releases (and I shouldn't even start on those before 2014), anyway, I already planned to catch up on some of those 2014 releases, mainly so they don't pile up. I actually already read one sequel this weekend, so I hope it's fine that I'll count it toward this challenge.

For more detailed info about this challenge & to sign up, visit the post HERE.

My goal is to read 5 sequels. 

I'll just list them as I read them, but some of the books I'd like to tackle are: Gena Showalter's Burning Dawn, Gail Carriger's Curtsies & Conspiracies, Marissa Meyer's Cress, Victoria Schwab's The Unbound or whatever I'm in a mood for ;) I also already tackled Amanda Carlson's Red Blooded.

My Reading List:


1. Red Blooded (Jessica McClain #4) by Amanda Carlson - my review
2. Burning Dawn (Angels of the Dark #3) by Gena Showalter - my review
3. Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School #2) by Gail Carriger - my review
4. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer - my review
5. The Never War (Pendragon #3) by D. J. MacHale - my review
6. Evernight (Darkest London #5) by Kristen Callihan - my review
7. Season for Desire (Holiday Pleasures #4) by Theresa Romain - my review

2 comments: