Sep 15, 2014

Travel the World in Books Readathon: Wrap Up!


The Travel the World in Books Readathon was hosted by Tanya M. @ Mom's Small Victories, Becca @ Lost in Books & Savvy Working Gal.

Even though my reading didn't go as planned (as always, I strayed from my planned reading list, then again, that's nothing new, I'm such a moody reader), I still managed to complete my goals.
  
I participated in one challenge: Book Scavenger Hunt Challenge, finished one previously started book, read three more full-length books, one short story & two novellas.

During this read-a-thon I read:

  
The Final Murder took me to Norway, Sweden & France, and the author is from Norway, too. The rest of the authors were all American, and most of them took me to USA, with the exception of Curtsies & Conspiracies that took me to the UK. I wish I read more around the world books, but being from Macedonia, they still counted for me. I also tried a few books that didn't quite hooked me in, so I gave up or put it aside for now, but the one that I'd like to point out is:

 
...even though I didn't get far in it, it did take me to Ethiopia, Chile, UK & France, and if I kept going, it would've taken me to more countries. I still haven't given up, just put it aside for now.

Overall, it was really fun read-a-thon, and I love themed read-a-thones, and I hope there will be another one, so I can join again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment