Sep 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created & hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish. 
For more info about it, check out the post HERE.
     
     

So, My Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List are:

    
 
  
So, 6 of these books aren't actually released yet, but they're all Autumn releases, and books I'm planning to read as soon as I get them, so of course they're at the top of my list!
 
 
What about you? 
   
Leave me your TTT links!

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to binge read The Heir Chronicles next month!! I might not survive but hopefully I'll at least get to book 3 before The Sorcerer Heir releases! I got Etiquette & Espionage from NetGalley and if I like it I'll pick up the second book. Great selection! The White Rabbit Chronicles is also one I want to start but I don't think I'll get to it this year.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope you'll enjoy E&E, The Heir Chronicles & the White Rabbit Chronicles when you get to them. All of them are my favs.
      I did request W&W on NetGalley, but I haven't gotten a reply, so there's a good chance I'll be declined, so I'll have to wait until it's released.
      As for The Heir Chronicles, I'd love to do a reread, especially since I read books 1-3 years ago, but I don't think it will be possible, because I'm too excited about reading the final book.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. OOoh nice! I loooved Evernight and the Queen of Zombie Hearts! Also need to read Gail's YA series! Behind by one book but can't wait for W&W either!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete