Jul 1, 2014

Summer Bookish Bingo!


Great Imaginations is hosting another 3 months long Bookish Bingo. I missed the first, but I'm joining up for the 2nd one a.k.a the Summer edition. 

For more info & to join, visit the post HERE!

The bingo categories & my progress:
 




    
I'll try to do at least one bingo. I'll just list the books below as I read & review them. And I love the summery themes, so this should be really fun :)
  
Wish me luck!

My Reading List:


~ A Series Finale: Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - my review
~ Set During Summer: It's in His Kiss by Jill Shalvis - my review
~ Magical Realism: The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness - my review
~ Set on a Boat: Half a King by Joe Abercrombie - my review
~ Free: He's So Fine by Jill Shalvis - my review
~ A Stand-alone: The One Safe Place by Tania Unsworth - my review
~ A Middle Grade Novel: Frostborn by Lou Anders - my review
~ Set in Europe: The Whispering Skull by Jonathan Stroud - my review
~ Featuring an Animal Companion: Rose and the Magician's Mask by Holly Webb - my review
~ Water on Cover: Her Kind of Trouble by Sarah Mayberry - my review
~ Set on an Island: Shipwrecked with the Billionaire Rock Star by Victoria Wessex - my review
~ Strong Sibling Relationship: Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson - my review
~ A Thriller: The Final Murder by Anne Holt - my review
~ Blue Cover: Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger - my review
~  A Retelling: Cress by Marissa Meyer - my review
~ A Summer Release: The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick - my review
~ Sky on Cover: All's Fair in Love and Weddings by Christine S. Feldman - my review
~ Starts with E: Evernight by Kristen Callihan - my review
~ Road Trip!: Season for Desire by Theresa Romain - my review  

0 comments:

Post a Comment