Nov 27, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #140: Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
     
  
Up From the Grave
(Night Huntress, #7)
by
Jeaniene Frost

Publication date:
January 28th, 2014


There’s always one more grave to dig. 

Lately, life has been unnaturally calm for vampires Cat Crawfield and her husband Bones. They should have known better than to relax their guard, because a shocking revelation sends them back into action to stop an all-out war…

A rogue CIA agent is involved in horrifying secret activities that threaten to raise tensions between humans and the undead to dangerous heights. Now Cat and Bones are in a race against time to save their friends from a fate worse than death…because the more secrets they unravel, the deadlier the consequences. And if they fail, their lives — and those of everyone they hold dear — will be hovering on the edge of the grave.
    
 
 
  
What are you waiting for this week?
 
Leave me your WoW links!

11 comments:

  1. YES!! I soooo cannot wait for this one either! Although I will be sad to see the series end! Definitely a bittersweet wait!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it will be so sad saying goodbye, but at the same time, I can't wait to see how the series will end :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I just (literally minutes ago) saw a book by Jeaniene Frost on Goodreads that looked awesome and then I randomly clicked on your link to see her name again - it's a sign! I haven't read any of her work, yet, and I think I need to remedy that. ;)

    My WoW for this week.

    New follower via Bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, you must try the Night Huntress series, because you must meet Cat & Bones, one of my top fav couples ever :)

      Thanks for stopping by & for following!

      Delete
  3. Nice pick. I have the first two books sitting on my shelf, but have yet to dive into the series.

    Here's My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope you'll enjoy them when you'll get to them :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I have heard amazing things about this author and the whole series only I haven't started it yet. Hope you'll get it soon. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really must explore this author...even though I don't usually read about vampires. This one does sound intriguing. Enjoy!

    And congrats on reaching your Goodreads reading goal...I've almost reached mine, too.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. This is a series that I keep meaning to read. I need to find some time to read it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, it's the second time today I've seen this pick!! Great pick.

    Also, happy blogoversary soon!! :D

    -Jess

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete