Nov 6, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #137: Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
   
 
Witch Finder
(Witch Finder, #1)
by
Ruth Warburton
 
Publication date:
January 2nd, 2014
 
 
London. 1880. 
 
In the slums of Spitalfields apprentice blacksmith Luke is facing initiation into the Malleus Maleficorum, the fearsome brotherhood dedicated to hunting and killing witches.

Luke’s final test is to pick a name at random from the Book of Witches, a name he must track down and kill within a month, or face death himself. Luke knows that tonight will change his life forever. But when he picks out sixteen-year-old Rosa Greenwood, Luke has no idea that his task will be harder than he could ever imagine.

 
 
 
What are you waiting for this week?
 
Leave me your WoW links!

8 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting read! I love the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! This one's new to me! Looks intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this one before and it looks so pretty. It sounds even better. I must add it to my TBR list. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the cover is lovely, and I have hopes that it will be good, since the Winter Trilogy was great, and this one is actually a prequel in a way, so I'm really looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  4. That could be interesting, I like the premise. A witch hunter and a crisis of conscience... could be good stuff. Nice Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing does that sound? I haven't long found out about it either, and the cover is so pretty. :) Great pick!

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on NG, but didn't request it, because I need to catch up on my review copies, but I do like the cover and the synopsis sounds intriguing. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just saw that it's available on NetGalley, so it was a pleasant surprise, lets hope I'll get approved. I actually want to read it because I loved Ruth Warburton's Winter Trilogy, and I can't wait to read more of her books :)

      Delete