Nov 13, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday #138: Come Home to Me by Brenda Novak!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
    

Come Home to Me
(Whiskey Creek, #6)
by
Brenda Novak

Publication date:
March 25th, 2014   


Home is where her heart is... 

When Presley Christensen returns to Whiskey Creek with her little boy after two years away, she has completely changed her life. She's made peace with her past and overcome the negative behavior that resulted from her difficult childhood. Now she's back in the small town that was the closest thing to home she ever knew;the town where she can be with the sister who's her only family.

There's just one catch. Aaron Amos still lives in Whiskey Creek, at least until he moves to Placerville to open a branch of the Amos brothers' auto body shop. And no matter how hard she's tried, Presley hasn't been able to get over him. Seeing him again makes the longing so much worse. But she hopes she can get through the next few months, because she can't fall back into his arms;or his bed. She's come too far to backslide now. And there's a secret she's been guarding;a secret she'll do anything to protect.
  

 

Although this is the 6th book in the Whiskey Creek series, and I've only read 2 of them, as well as the prequel novella, I can't wait for this one because I want Presley & Aaron to get their HEA. I read the 2nd book When Snow Falls only a few days ago, and both of them were major secondary characters, especially Presley, and it was heartbreaking, and they're both flawed & broken characters, so I can't wait to read this book. I know it will probably be really sad, but as I said, I'm hoping for some happiness for them both.
 
What are you waiting for this week?
 
Leave me your WoW links!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series and while it does sound interesting I'm not sure it's for me. I hope you'll enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a long series. Haven't read it though. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pick! I haven't seen this series before, but I like the premise. Thank you for sharing!

    WoW @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice pick! Not really my kind of read but still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by this author yet, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe man, Alexandra this series has been on my wishlist and now I am almost 6 books behind..eep, I have heard such wonderful things about it. As soon as I am done Bella Andre's Sullivan series I am starting these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. I totally understand why you want to skip a few books and just get to this one already! When I read series like this, I get attached to certain characters, and I just want to read the sections/books that are related to them! :)

    ReplyDelete