May 9, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday #3: Contemporary Vs. Fantasy!

Weigh In Wednesday is a new weekly meme hosted by Lauren @ Epilogue!

If you'd like to participate, visit this post HERE!


This week's theme: Contemporary Vs. Fantasy!

I'm a fantasy girl & always will be ;) I do read contemporary fiction, both YA & adult, but most of them are funny contemporary romances when I want to read something light & relaxing, and I read & enjoy almost all the genres & for all ages, but ever since I was little girl, I loved reading fantasy books (I still have my chunky old and a little torn copy of Arabian Nights, I used to read it over & over)  and fantasy will always be my most favorite genre!  

2 comments:

  1. Arabian Nights!!! NICE! I'm with you, definitely. Fantasy is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the opposite side, I love contemporary! :)
    My WiW: http://klasikfanda.blogspot.com/2012/05/weigh-in-wednesday-2-contemporary-vs.html

    ReplyDelete