May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #51!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Then she grabbed the front of Gavin's shirt and pulled him down for a long kiss...(a few sentences in between)..."That's for being alive when I came to get you," Alice said, then slapped him lightly on the cheek. "And that's for getting captured and scaring me half to death in the first place." "I love you, too" Gavin said. "Now, run!"
Just started this one today, and it's been filled with action from the 1st chapter & love it so far. At first I thought about choosing steampunkish teaser, but then I decided about this one, because it made me smile :)

4 comments:

  1. New Follower. I love the teaser. What genre is this book?

    Here's mine...

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one does sound very good. I'll have to add it to my wishlist. My teasers are from Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris and Of Poseidon by Anna Banks. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds cute! I haven't heard of this series; I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing. =]

    Here's mine: http://herebebookwyrms.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-11-hobbit.html

    ReplyDelete