Apr 23, 2012

"Reaper" by Rachel Vincent

Title: Reaper

Series: Soul Screamers #3.5

Author: Rachel Vincent

(read on April 22nd, 2012)

My rating: 5 of 5


Summary: 

Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him - and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed.
And then the car accident occurred.
Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice.
Life... Death... or something Between....

 
My Thoughts on the Novella:

This novella is great. One more proof that Rachel Vincent is an amazing author. Reaper is fun & sad & funny & heart-breaking & definitely a great addition the wonderful Soul Screamers series. 
From the beginning of the series I was quite intrigued by Tod as a character & I liked him a lot (I just love characters that make me laugh out loud) & I wanted to find out more about him & how he became a reaper, and this novella shows that in quite an amazing way. It made me laugh & it made me cry (it seems Rachel Vincent does that to me often) & I loved every second of it :) 
Tod is an amazing character & he's now on my quite small (or should I say short) list of my all-time favorite characters :) So, yeah, I love Tod & I'm not talking about I-have-a-crush-on-him way, but what-an-amazing-person way & I-wish-he-was-real-so-we-can-hang-out way. 
So, I highly recommend this novella & the Soul Screamers series & I really should try Rachel Vincent's other books soon!!!


Challenges: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment