Apr 29, 2012

Cover Characteristic: Angels!

Cover Characteristic is a meme hosted by Lu a.k.a The Muggle @ A Muggle's Magical Book Blog!

The goal of this meme is to post your favorite 5 book covers with the week's characteristic.

This week's characterictic: Angels!

If you's like to participate in this meme, go HERE!
 
So, My Favorite 5 Angels Book Covers are:
 
 
 1) Angels of Darkness by Ilona Andrews, Nalini Singh, Meljean Brook & Sharon Shinn
 
I actually haven't read this anthology or anything from these authors & series (although I've been planning to), but when I saw this cover last year, I fell in love with it :) So pretty!

2) Angel's Flight by Nalini Singh

The same goes about this one - Love at First Sight :)

3) Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter

This one still isn't out, but I can't wait for it :) I'm a big fan of the Lords of the Underworld series (the books & the covers - I usually don't like the naked guys covers, but these are the exception) & I love this cover & I know I'll love this spin-off series, too ;)

4) Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh

Another Nalini Singh ;) I really should check who's doing these covers & I should try the series, keep hearing it's great!


5) Fallen Legion by Laura Kreitzer

So, this one is the only new cover for me, I came across it on Goodreads last week, but I love it. Her clothes & the colours remind me of a gipsy, so she's like this really pretty gipsy angel!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I LOVE the first one! Never seen it before! I also like the Nalini Singh covers. I haven't read anything by her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WOW! I love love love Angels of Darkness. If I knew about it, I would have added it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete