Mar 7, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? #54

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
 

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
Last week I didn't finish any book. 
 
So, this week I'll continue reading & probably finish some of the books I've been reading last week! The first is Altar of Bones by Philip Carter & I have to finish it today, 'cause the galley expires, but I have only 100 pages to go, so it won't be a problem ;) After that I'll return to A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull (also galley), than Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen & Wither by Lauren DeStefano (galley), which I stopped reading them last week, although I enjoyed them, because I wanted to read Altar of Bones while I could ;) 
That's my reading plan for this week! 



Happy reading everyone & have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I am anxious to read Wither and have been seeing some good reviews about the unique story. Hope you enjoy it and all your reads. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to Brandon Mull's latest book, he's fantastic. Wither is another that I can't wait to read as well!

    Here's what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Altar of Bones is catching my eye! Oh and thanks for the Harry Potter reminder - I can not wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alter of Bones caught my eye! Here is my week http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh looks like you have a great week ahead of you! =D

    ReplyDelete