Jul 2, 2010

Period Drama Challenge #3: The Three Musketeers


Plot summary:
The three best of the disbanded Musketeers - Athos, Porthos, and Aramis - join a young hotheaded would-be-Musketeer, D'Artagnan, to stop the Cardinal Richelieu's evil plot: to form an alliance with enemy England by way of the mysterious Milady. Rochefort, the Cardinal's right-hand man, announces the official disbanding of the King's Musketeers. Three, however, refuse to throw down their swords - Athos the fighter and drinker, Porthos the pirate and lover, and Aramis the priest and poet. Arriving in Paris to join the Musketeers, D'Artagnan uncovers the Cardinal's plans, and the four set out on a mission to protect King and Country.
 
My thoughts on the movie:
When I was little, this was one of my favorite movies! Every time I catched it on tv, I watched it! So, I watched it again after many years & I enjoyed it just as much as I did then!

Challenge: 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my very favourite movies! I think I must have watched it at least 15 times by now.

    I love period drama too - I wish I had known about this challenge before it ended...

    ReplyDelete