Jul 7, 2010

#118 - "Tempting the Marquess" by Sara Lindsey


Summary:
While Olivia Weston loves matchmaking and romantic novels, she intends to make a suitable match. But first she wants an adventure, and when given the opportunity to visit a reclusive widower living in a haunted castle, Livvy can’t possibly resist.
After his wife’s death, Jason Traherne, Marquess of Sheldon, shut his heart to everyone but his son, and until now he has succeeded in maintaining his distance. But there’s something about Livy – her unique blend of sweetness and sensuality – that tempts him beyond all reason.
Though there’s nothing suitable about the feelings he inspires in her, Livvy can’t help falling for the marquess. But can she persuade him to let go of the past and risk his heart again?

My thoughts on the book:
Tempting the Marquess is the second book in the Weston Family series. I really enjoyed the first book, but I liked this one even more! I liked both characters & I enjoyed their banter! I'm looking forward to the next book in the series!

My rating: 5/5

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment