Nov 12, 2015

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon: Start + Goals + Update + Wrap Up!

  
The Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Jennifer @ BookShelfery.
  
For this read-a-thon you must read holiday themed or winter setting reads.
  
It starts on November 12th @ 12:01 am & ends on November 17th @ 11:59 pm.

The Twitter hashtag is #HoHoHoRAT.
  
There'll be challenges & a twitter party, too.
 
For more detailed info & to join, go HERE & HERE!
 
 

My Goals:

 
~ to read 3 holiday themed reads (minimum)
 ~ to participate in minimum one challenge
~ to join the Twitter Party on Tuesday
 
 
As for what I'll read, I was going to post a list, but when I started counting all the holiday reads that I haven't read yet, I have so many and I stopped counting at 35, so I have over 35, and I'll pick what to read at random, but I'll update this post with my progress & list what I've read & reading, though I think I'll start with Christmas at Evergreen Inn by Donna Alward.


Books I read:


1. Christmas at Evergreen Inn by Donna Alward
2. The Duke and Miss Christmas by Amelia Grey
3. Falling for Christmas by Kate Hewitt
4. Operation White Christmas by Nicki Edwards
5. Kissed by You by Sophia Knightly


I'll update this post with my wrap up when the read-a-thon is over & list the mini challenges I participated in, as well as if I joined the Twitter Party, which it's something I plan to do.


Wrap Up:


For the read-a-thon, I read the following Christmas reads:

  
The only one I didn't like was Kissed by You, but the previous 4 were absolutely sweet, fun, cute, charming & romantic, so I loved them.
  
 
From the mini challenges, I participated in 3:

~ Puzzle Game
~ Favourite Holiday/Christmas Movie you loved as a Child
~ Name That Book
     
I also joined the Twitter Party on Tuesday, and it was fun, though it left me craving for fudge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment