Oct 3, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #69!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

 



What are you currently reading?


Scarlett Dedd by Kathy Brett

 

What did you recently finish reading?


The Midnight Palace by Carlos Ruiz Zafon



What do you think you'll read next?



 Probably these: The City's Son, The Kingdom & Carlos Ruiz Zafon's September Lights. I've been postponing reading these for so long now...

4 comments:

  1. Scarlett Dedd looks promising.. i like your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you reading the Zafon books in a language other than English? If so than I'm very envious of you! I used to be pretty good at reading Spanish in high school but then didn't keep up with it and so my brain started to forget it all. =(

    I'll be interested to see what you think of City's Son. I liked the writing but thought it was really weird. Not bad weird...but weird. lol

    My WWW Wednesday can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, although not in Spanish. I know a little, but not enough to read them in Spanish, although I love reading books in their original language :) They're actually in my own language Macedonian, and the translations are pretty good.
      Actually, here I've noticed that if the books are translated from another language than English, usually the translations are good, but if they're translated from English, that's not always the case, I've read some pretty bad translations, so every time I can get a book in English (if that's the original language it was written in) I do :)
      And yeah, I've learned both French & German in school, and I was pretty good with them, but when something isn't used, we tend to forget it :(
      But, I actually read books in English, Macedonia, Serbian & Croatian, the languages are quite similar here :) Yeah, I got sidetracked lol

      Weird, huh? Well, as long as it's good weird, that will be ok, I actually enjoy weird books lol at least I think so ;)

      Thanks for visiting me :)

      Delete
  3. Scarlett Dedd looks really cool. I need to check that one out.

    http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-october-3-2012/

    ReplyDelete