Dec 11, 2011

NetGalley Month: December!


Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea decided to host NetGalley Month!

Rules:
❄ Netgalley Month runs until December 31
❄
Our aim is to read as many Netgalley books as we can in order to get ourselves through our TBR piles
❄
Make your own blog post about the event and sign up using the linky HERE, so that we know who participates :)
❄
If you have Twitter, feel free to use the hashtag #NetGalleymonth when you update your status
❄ I'll make a linky at the end of the month where you can list all your reviews you managed to post in December so that everyone can read them :)
❄ You can read as many books you like, as long as it's from Netgalley.

I'm really behind with my NetGalley books & reviews, so this looks like a perfect opportunity to read & review more of them. I'll just list the books as I read them.


My Reading List: 
  1. The Accidental Bride by Denise Hunter (read - to review)
  2. Ashfall by Mike Mullin (read - to review)
  3. The Lightkeeper's Ball by Colleen Coble (read - to review)
  4. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (read - to review)
  5. All I Want is You by Sherrill Bodine (read - to review) 
  6. Scrumptious by Amanda Usen (read - to review)
  7. Emchanted Again by Robin D. Owens (read - to review)

0 comments:

Post a Comment