Dec 26, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #67

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
Last week I finished 4 previously started books (Legacy, Touch of Power, Sense and Sensibility & Enchanted Again) and I read 2 more books (All I Want is You & Scrumptious) and I enjoyed all of them.  



This week I'll continue reading Founder by LM Long & I also started today Replication by Jill Williamson.



6 comments:

  1. I'm still on vacation but I've caught a cold. I've been too sick to get much reading done. Please come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed to see that we have read anything last week, considering all the distractions!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your delightful-looking books! Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Ready Player One!!

    Check out my list!

    Angie
    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check some of those out. :)
    Here’s my It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating & sharing your list! I haven't heard of some of these, but I'm glad to see Ashfall in your list too. That was such a great book!

    ReplyDelete