Sep 30, 2010

#174 - "Dead and Kicking" by Wendy Roberts


Summary:
Sadie Novak cleans up crime scenes for a living and is also blessed - or cursed - with the gift of second sight. This time she's digging out the home of a compulsive hoarder. She discovers unexpected things, including an angry ghost who wants her to go away. And there are even more secrets beneath the surface that someone will kill to keep buried. 
 
My rating: 3 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I have to admit that I was disappointed with this one! I loved the previous 2 books in the series, so when compared - this one was lacking a lot! I just didn't liked where the story with Zack was going! Also, it felt for me like the mystery was the subplot, not the main plot! Overall, it was ok & I still enjoyed it & I'll definitely read the next book in the series when it'll be released (I just hope it'll be as good as the first 2 books). Also, I have to admit that I prefered the covers of the previous 2 books. This one is cute, but I loved those more!

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Bummer that this one wasn't as good as the first two. I read the first and enjoyed it. I'll just keep your review in mind in case I don't like #3 as much also. Fingers crossed #4 ends up a goody though.

    ReplyDelete