Sep 30, 2010

#170 - "Return to Paradise" by Simone Elkeles

 
Summary:
Maggie and Caleb just went through the worst year of their lives. Hit by a car and starting life over with a limp, Maggie never thought she would forgive Caleb. But she did - and fell in love. What they shared was real. But Caleb wanted to be free from the past-and a terrible secret: he wasn't the one who hit Maggie. So he left Paradise - and Maggie - forever.

When Maggie and Caleb run into each other in a different town, they can't deny their true feelings. Will Maggie let Caleb get away again? Or will Caleb face the truth and return to Paradise? 

My rating: 5 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
I loved Leaving Paradise & I loved this one, too! Great sequel & it wrapped-up Maggie's & Caleb's story really good! Their chemistry was still there & I enjoyed their interactions! If you enjoyed Leaving Paradise, I think you'll enjoy this one, too! I recommend it!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment