May 1, 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014: Starting Post + Wrap Up Post!

 
Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Angie @ Angela's Anxious Life are hosting the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2014.
 
For more detailed info & to join, visit the post HERE.


Some of the NetGalley books I'd like to tackle this month are:

1. House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter
2. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
3. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
4. The Lost Boys by Lilian Carmine
5. Lagoon by Nnedi Okorafor
6. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
7. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
8. V is for Villain by Peter Moore
9. The Last Refuge by Craig Robertson
10. New Beginnings by Victoria Schwab 
   
I'l just list the books below as I read & review them, especially because I'm a moody reader!
  
  
My Reading List:

1. Deadlock by Tim Curran - my review / linked up
2. The Secret of the Sea Creature by Laurie S. Sutton - my review / linked up
3. The Thirteenth Mystery by Michael Dahl - my review / linked up
4. The Art of Plants vs. Zombies - my review / linked up
5. Emily and the Strangers Volume 1 - my review / linked up
6. Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg - my review / linked up
7. The Riverman by Aaron Starmer - my review / linked up
8. When We Met by Susan Mallery - my review / linked up
9. Before We Kiss by Susan Mallery - my review / linked up
10. Until We Touch by Susan Mallery - review to come in June / linked up Goodreads
11. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord - my review / linked up
12. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry - my review / linked up
13. 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man by Heidi Rice - my review / not linked
14. Crazy, Stupid Sex by Maisey Yates - my review / linked up
15. Her Valentine Fantasy by Nancy Warren - my review / linked up
16. Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz - my review / not linked
17. Kiss That Frog by Cate Rowan - my review / not linked
18. Crossing the Line by Megan Hart - my review / not linked
19. New Beginnings by Victoria Schwab - my review / linked up
20. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott - my review / linked up
21. More Than This by Patrick Ness - my review / linked up


Wrap Up:


I had lots of fun with the Clean Sweep Arc Challenge, so I'd like to thank Kimba & Angela for hosting it, I made a tiny dent in my NetGalley pile. Also, I'd like to thank all the challenge hosts, they were lots of fun. I didn't do all of them, but I did 5 or 8, so that's a success for me ;) Also, I joined the twitter party, which was lots of fun as well. As for what I read, the list of the books I read can be seen above, along with the links to my reviews. I updated it as I read & reviewed the books, but I also decided to post the covers of all the reads below, so here they are:
  
  
Wow, I had not realised how much contemporary romance I've been reading lately. I guess that's why I've been feeling the need to read some speculative fiction, even thinking about starting one of those chunky epic/high fantasy books. Anyway, not all of these books were good or great, but there were a few gems, and I'm happy that I did so well!
   

One big THANK YOU to Kimba & Angie again for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I know you will get through a lot of these this month. Have fun!! Can't wait to see your results.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete