Jan 7, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge!






Rachel @ Fiktshun decided to host the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge!

The Soul Screamers Reading Challenge will begin on January 15, 2012 and end on June 14, 2012.

The Goal is to read (or re-read) and review (or post about) all five full-length books in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent between January 15 and June 14, 2012. In addition to the five books for the challenge, there will be extra entries for each of the three Soul Screamers novellas you read.

Books must be read and reviewed between January 15th and June 14th. You can read and review them at any time during the challenge, but each book you read and review during the scheduled month will give you an extra entry into the Before I Wake giveaway at the end of the challenge.

You can read the books in any format or edition you’d like – eBook, audiobook or even in print!

Each month, on the 15th, there will be a post in which you can link up your reviews or posts for THAT MONTH ONLY. You can leave more than one link if you’ve read and reviewed more than one of the books that month.

THE BOOKS


My Soul to Take


January 15-February 14, 2012

My Soul to Save


February 15-March 14, 2012

My Soul to Keep


March 15-April 14-2012

My Soul to Steal


April 15-May14, 2012

If I Die


May 15-June 14, 2012


THE NOVELLAS

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers 0.5)

Reaper (Soul Screamers 3.5)

Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers 5.5)

For more detailed info about this challenge & to sign up, visit the challenge post HERE!

I still haven't started the series, although it's been on my reading list for at least a couple of years now, so when I saw this challenge, I thought it's a perfect opportunity to finally read them. I'm planning to read all the books & novellas! I'll just cross over them below as I read & review them.


My Reading List:
My Soul to Lose - my review
My Soul to Take - my review 
My Soul to Save - my review 
My Soul to Keep - my review 
Reaper - my review 
My Soul to Steal - my review 
If I Die - my review 
Never to Sleep - my review   

I also read both short stories:

Fearless - my review
 Niederwald - my review

0 comments:

Post a Comment