Jan 7, 2012

2nds Challenge 2012!


2nds Challenge 2012


Once again I'm signing up for the 2nd Challenge - this will be the 3rd time I'm participating, too.

This challenge is hosted by Katy @ A Few More Pages!

To sign up for this challenge, visit this post HERE at the challenge blog!

As always, the goal is to read books that are 2nd in a series or second time you’ve read an author between January 1st & December 31st, 2012.
 There are four levels to choose from in this challenge:
  • Just a spoonful - Read 3 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author. 
  • A few more bites - Read 6 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
  • A full plate - Read 12 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
  • All you can eat - Read 20 books (or more) that are 2nd in a series or the second time you’ve read the author.
This time I decided to list only books that are 2nd in a series.
I'll just list them as I read them!
I'll go with the A Full Plate level & read 12 books that are 2nd in a series!

My Reading List:
1. Forbidden by Jana Oliver
2. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
3. One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
4. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
5. When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James
6. Monster Madness by Dean Lorey
7. A Lot Like Love by Julie James
8.       

0 comments:

Post a Comment