Nov 30, 2011

#144 - "Wild Thing" by Robin Kaye (ARC)


Title: Wild Thing

Author: Robin Kaye
 
Series: Domestic Gods, Book 5

Publication date: December 1st, 2011

Publisher: Sourcebooks

Imprint:
Sourcebooks Casablanca
 
ISBN: 9781402257278
 
Read on November 7th, 2011 from e-copy acquired from NetGalley!

My rating: 5 of 5
 
 Summary:
Whitewater-rafting guide Hunter Kincaid lands his dream job–guiding sportswear models through Idaho's rugged wilderness for a photo shoot. When he meets Toni Russo, the goth New York manager of Action Models, there are enough sparks to set the forest ablaze.
When Hunter finds Toni's book on how to marry the man of your choice, he studies it as a joke. Before long Hunter realizes he's never cared enough for a woman to bother working this hard to get her. But the last man in the world this city girl wants is a Survivor Man wannabe...

 My thoughts on the book:
Robin Kaye did it again! Every new book of hers I read, I'm thinking "This one is the best!" & this time that was the case, too! That's the reason why she's one of my favourite authors of adult contemporary romances. First of all, I fell in love with the Kincaid family in Yours for the Taking & I was looking forward to reading their books & this one is the first. As always, it was lots of fun, with really fun dialogues, great chemistry between the main characters & with really fun & lovable characters. I just couldn't stop reading it, had a smile plasted on my face most of the time & now it's one of my favorites & I highly recommend it!
  
Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Aleksandra - Thanks for the great review. I'm so glad you enjoyed Hunter and Toni's story! Fisher's book, Call Me Wild, should be out in August or September and I'm really looking forward to writing Trapper's book.

    ReplyDelete