May 12, 2010

WWW Wednesdays #10

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!
 
 
 What are you currently reading?

I'm always reading more then one book, but these 2 days I'm actually rotating three books at the same time & I'll probably finish them around the same time, and these books are:
 
What did you recently finish reading?
 
 Playing with Fire

by 

Gena Showalter
 
 
 
 

What do you think you’ll read next?
 
I'm really unpredictable what I'll read next, 'cause I don't know in what reading mood I'll be, but I might read Darkborn by Alison Sinclair or maybe even The Digital Plague by Jeff Somers, if I'm still in the mood for Avery Cates!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the Improper Behavior cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping you read Darkborn and let us in on how it turns out, what did you think of Belle's HEA?

    here is mine today:

    http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/05/www-wednesday-may-12th.html

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jackie! I enjoyed a lot Playing with Fire & I'll probably read the 2nd book, too!

    ReplyDelete