May 30, 2010

#44 - "Desires of a Perfect Lady" by Victoria Alexander


Summary:
A Secret list of the Desires of Lady Olivia Rathbourne
1) Disregard convention
2) Follow my heart
3) Bed the Earl of Wyldewood

A decade ago, Olivia had expected to marry the Earl of Wyldewood, only to have happiness stolen from her before his ring could be placed upon her finger. Now, he stands before her, as proud and arrogant and handsome as ever, vowing to rescue her. Well, he’s got some nerve turning up after all these years. Where was he when she needed him?

As for the Earl, scandal has never touched him nor has impropriety ever besmirched his name. But his penchant for doing the expected does have his family calling him, well, dull. Isn’t it time to flaunt society’s conventions and do what he’s always wanted? And first on his list: Olivia in his bed—with or without a wedding.

My thoughts on the book:
I really enjoyed it! This is the sequel of The Virgin's Secret, which I loved it. The main characters in the series are the Harrington brothers - the descendants of the characters in The Perfect Wife, which is one of my favorite Victoria Alexander book! It was really fun & I loved the characters, although maybe the search of the objects was to easy, I enjoyed it & I'll be waiting for the last book, although I guess it'll be a while! If you like historical romances with a dash of adventure, I recommend this one!

My rating: 4/5

Finished: 9 April 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment