Mar 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created & hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish. 
For more info about it, check out the post HERE.
  
   

So, My Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read are:

 
#1 - Brandon Sanderson

#2 - Ann Aguirre

#3 - Anne Rice

#4 - Patricia Briggs

#5 - George R. R. Martin

#6 - James Patterson

#7 - Melina Marchetta

#8 - Nalini Singh

#9 - Dan Brown

#10 - Jennifer L. Armentrout
 

What about you? 
   
Leave me your TTT links!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Melina Marchetta´s contemporary books but I haven´t read her fantasy books.
    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see, I've only read 3 of these authors myself. 1 I no longer read, 1 I only read 1 of their series and JLA is definitely one of my all time faves! Hope you get to read her someday!


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you should try Ann Aguirre, her Razorland trilogy is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanderson is really great. He has written a series for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete