Jun 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Will Be in My Beach Bag This Summer!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created & hosted @ The Broke and the Bookish. 
For more info about it, check out the post HERE.
    
 
Ok, so, I'm listing 10 books that I'm planning to read this summer. Some are already published, and some will be published this summer!
 
 
 

So, My Top Ten Books That Will Be in My Beach Bag This Summer are:

 
  
I adored The Screaming Staircase - the 1st Lockwood & Co. novel - so I was ecstatic when I saw on NetGalley & then got approved for The Whispering Skull, so I won't have to wait to read it until September. And just like with all the other Victoria Schwab books, I loved The Archived, so I'm really looking forward to (finally) get back to that world with The Unbound.
 
  
We've all been waiting for a long time for Isla & Josh's story, and I just read the sneak peek & it was definitely worth it! I got excited about this book all over again! As for The Fault in Our Stars, it's definitely time to finally read it!
 
  
The Vast and Brutal Sea is the final Vicious Deep novel, and I've got eARC, and I'm hoping to read & review it before it comes out. I'm actually reading The Vicious Deep right now, and it's fun summery read. As for Bitterblue, it's been sitting on my shelf unread long enough, so I'm feeling like finally picking it up again, and this time finishing it.
 
   
I loved Ruth Warburton's Winter Trilogy, so I'm looking forward to this other witchy read of hers. And of course, Rainbow Rowell. Who doesn't love her books? I know I love them, and it's finally time to read Fangirl.
 
  
These two are another two eARCs I've been approved, and I'm really looking forward to reading them! I loved The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, so the book should be fun, too. And it's time I finally read a Joe Abercrombie novel!
 
 
That's what will be in my beach bag this summer!

 
What about you? 
   
Leave me your TTT links!

17 comments:

  1. I just finished The Archived, so The Unbound should be in my beach bag too. It seems like more of a fall book to me, though, so I'll probably pick it up after returning to school. Isla would make a fantastic beach read, and The Fault in Our Stars makes a great anytime read - it's practically perfect, and this is the right time to read it, what with the movie coming out. Happy summer reading, and I hope you enjoy all these selections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Emily! That's what I've been thinking about TFiOS & Isla :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. OOOh nice! I finally got The Archived myself at RT, thought I might give it a try since I got it for free! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in our Stars is the only one of these ten I read and if you have not read it, I agree it is time! I would suggest waiting until you get back inside and let it keep you up at night.

    There are so many choices on my end, but I do know I will be reading up to prepare for my literary web show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the arc of Lizzie too! Can't WAIT to read it! :)
    New follower!
    http://she-read.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday-beach-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop everything and read The Fault in Our Stars and Fangirl. So wonderful! I really liked The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennett and am so glad it is starting to get out in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Caitie :) Can't wait! Both Rainbow Rowell & John Green's books are awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. The Fault in Our Stars is one of my favorite books! I can't wait for the movie. I've heard so many wonderful things about Fangirl though I've never read it. I may have to do that this summer! Great picks! (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fault in our Stars, Bitterblue! Those are two great choices! Fangirl made my list too! Nice choices!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also want to read fangirl and the fault in our stars. nice list!
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks. I have to admit to being like the only person who didn't like Fangirl. I really need to hurry up and read Isla & Lola because I loved Anna and the French Kiss but haven't got to those two yet. Great picks, I hope you get to them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bitterblue was so good! Such a satisfying ending to the series.

    ReplyDelete