Oct 31, 2011

#122 - "Hunted" by Adam Slater (ARC)


Title: Hunted

Author: Adam Slater

Series: The Shadowing, Book 1

Publisher: Egmont USA

Pages: 208

ISBN: 9781606842614

Read on October 4th, 2011 from e-copy acquired from NetGalley!

My rating: 4 of 5

Summary:
Once every century, the barrier between the human world and the demon realm begins to break down. Creatures gather, anxiously waiting to cross the divide, to bring death and destruction from their world to ours. This time is called The Shadowing.
Callum Scott has always known that there is a supernatural world out there—he’s seen ghosts for as long as he can remember. Lately, he’s had visions of children being brutally murdered by a terrifying creature. Then the visions start coming true, and Callum realizes that he’s being hunted, too.
          Driven by a dark destiny, he must stand against the demons that threaten our world. And The Shadowing is almost here. . .

My thoughts on the book:
This one was quite a good book! Although it's horror, it didn't scared me or creeped me out (that's actually something that rarely happens to me), it was still good. I enjoyed the storyline & I liked the characters. The villain was good & creepy & it was fast-paced & I read it in one day, 'cause I couldn't put it down. I don't want to go into too much details, but there are ghosts, demons & plenty of weird things happening. The ending was good & there was also excerpt from the next book, which I'm definitely looking forward to reading it. Will I buy this book & read it again? Maybe, although I'm leaning toward probably. Will I read the sequel? Definitely. I just hope it's just as good, maybe even better & I recommend this book a lot. 

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment