Mar 30, 2011

#41 - "The Princess in His Bed" by Lila DiPasqua


Title: The Princess in His Bed
Author: Lila DiPasqua
Series: Fiery Tales, Book 2


Summary:
A new collection of erotic fairy tales that would make even the Grimm Brothers blush, inspired by "The Emperor's New Clothes," "The Ugly Duckling," and "The Princess and the Pea."

The Marquis' New Clothes: 
To search his wardrobe for a missing ring, Aimee will have to get very close to the seductive Marquis de Nattes, and soon finds that his clothes-and hers-are utterly forgotten... 

The Lovely Duckling: 
Joseph d'Alumbert will stop at nothing to peel away the inhibitions of Emilie de Sarron and reveal the beautiful swan inside...

The Princess and the Diamonds: 
Princess Gabrielle can't sleep. There is something hard in her bed. Not just the stolen diamonds tucked under her mattress - but the handsome marquis on it.

My rating: 4.5 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
This is the second book in Lila DiPasqua's adult fairy tale re-tellings, and although I liked the stories in the first book, these were much better. I was actually surprised by them & now I'm looking forward to her next book! I give both The Marquis' New Clothes & The Lovely Duckling rating 5 of 5 & The Princess and the Diamonds rating 4 of 5! I loved all the characters & their love stories, they really are fiery & I could really feel their chemistry, so I highly recommend this collection!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment