Mar 1, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #8

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books. This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!

Last week I've read:
- Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
- Jake Ransom & the Skull King's Shadow 
   by James Rollins
- Angels in Exile by Paskal Gilevski (re-read)
- Fit for a King by Diana Palmer
 
Also, I've finished:  
- My Favorite Witch by Lisa Plumley
- Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye (Domestic Gods book 01)

I loved all of these books. 
They were all very enjoyable & hard to put it down!
 
What's next?
- I don't really know. It depends on my mood. I started last week Swan Song by Robert McCammon, but read very little of it, so maybe if I'm in a mood for horror, I'll continue that one. If I don't continue Swan Song, than I'll probably read another James Rollins' novel or maybe something from Neil Gaiman or Jim Butcher. Also I read only the 1st chapter of Too Hot to Handle, the 2nd book in the Domestic Gods series by Robin Kaye, but I don't think I'll continue that one, 'cause I'm not in a mood for romance. I read enough romances last week.

9 comments:

  1. I have never heard of these books before. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know many of your books, but you can't really go wrong with Neil Gaiman, can you? I've read Jim Butcher's Codex Alera series, but I really, really need to start on the Dresden Files. Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite authors. Love, love love his books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a few books you read this past week! I hope you find something enjoyable to read this week. I sometimes am not in the mood for reading certain books too. Right now I am in the mood for lighthearted reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great week of reading. And, it's always great when you enjoy all the books you've read too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't recognise much here but glad you enjoyed your week's reading. Hope this week proves the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy your week reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aleksandra -
    Boy - you had a good week last week!
    I like Plumley and Kaye for fun reading. I haven't read Palmer for a few years but used to enjoy her books too.
    I'll have to look at your comments/reviews on the others.
    I hope this week is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - impressive week last week! I am just getting around to all the monday posts now - a crazy week! I started at the bottom and worked my way so almost there :)

    ReplyDelete