Apr 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books To Read In One Day!




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
 For future Top Ten Tuesday topics, check them out here!
 
Ok, so for this week's theme I decided to list 10 books that I've literally read in one day ;) And yeah, I know, most of them will probably be romances, because they're usually shorter ;)


So, My Top Ten Books To Read In One Day (in no particular order) are:

1) Something About You by Julie James

Although I think (but I'm not sure) that when I read Something About You for the first time, I read it in a day, the same thing happened 10 days ago when I was re-reading it & once again I loved it, couldn't put it down & I read it in a day, so of course it had to be on this list ;)
2) When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James
This one is also one of my fav books & when I read it for the first time last year, I read it in a day!

3) Monster Hunters by Dean Lorey
Another one of my favs - a great MG fantasy.

4) Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden

Really sweet & fun historical romance!

5) Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley



6) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



7) Forgiven by Jana Oliver

Best book in the Demon Trappers series so far & definitely unputdownable, so of course I devoured it in a day!!!

8) The Light by D. J. MacHale



9) Stardust by Neil Gaiman

I have no idea how many times I've read Stardust, but definitely at least 5 times. This one was my first Gaiman book & of course has special place in my heart :)
10) Tangled Up In Love by Heidi Betts

3 comments:

  1. Loved Anna and definitely read it in one sitting. I haven't read Morpheus Road yet, but it's good to know that it's a fast read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just popping in... Love 'Stardust', great choice.

    I’m also your newest follower!

    :) Here is my choice...
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only read two of that list, but absolutely agree when it comes to them! And I have to read When Beauty Tamed the Beast. I love Beauty and the Beast retellings. :D *cough Once Upon A Time cough Robert Carlyle swoon*

    ReplyDelete