Apr 27, 2012

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon: Update #2!


The Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon is hosted by Michelle @ Castle Macabre!

I'm still doing great with this read-a-thon :) 
Since my last update, I read:

 ...I loved Anna Dressed in Blood, and I also read:


 ...I really liked this one, it's actually a funny book, but still fits the read-a-thon, because it's about reapers...


 ...and the last book I just finished is the 3rd Tales of Terror book, and it made me want to jump right into Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror ;) which is the 1st Tales of Terror book, but it will be a re-read for me, 'cause I read it last year, so that's why I read books 2 & 3 first ;)


I also started this thriller & so far has been really good & I'll probably finish it this weekend (less than 150 pages to go).

So, yeah, I've been doing quite great, although I have to mention that none of these books is big, that's why I've read so much & I guess after my reading slump last week, my reading batteries are full ;)

I won't do more updates, just the wrap up post on Sunday or Monday, but I'm planning to read as much as I can until than & I'm planning to review some of these until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment