Dec 29, 2011

Pick Your A Thon: Read-A-Thon & Review-A-Thon!









Kate & Kristen @ The Book Monsters decided to host the Pick Your A Thon, which means you choose. You can participate in the read-a-thon or in the review-a-thon, or you can do both. The event starts December 28th & ends January 3rd. There will be also mini-challenges. 

For more info & to sign up for the Monster Pick Your A Thon visit the post HERE!

My goals: I already have 3 books started & I'm planning to finish them all. Those books are Founder by L.M. Long, The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter & Replication by Jill Williamson. For the review-a-thon, I'm really late with my reviews, so my goal is to post at least 10 reviews. That's it :)

I'll update my progress on this post with the books I finished & the links to the mini challenges & reviews I'll post!

Mini-Challenges completed:
1. Mini-Challenge #1: Goals, Goals, Goals - My post!
 2. Mini-Challenge #2: 12 Most Anticipated Books of 2012 - My Post!



Books finished/read:
1. The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter - finished 
2. The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter - read
3. Stuck With You by Trish Jensen - read
4. Replication: The Jason Experiment by Jill Williamson - finished



Books reviewed:





0 comments:

Post a Comment